Web Analytics for SEM Training Course
Location: London UK
Duration: 1 Day
Dates: Contact Us
This one-day Web Analytics for SEM (search engine marketing) training
course will give you a comprehensive grounding in a range of techniques
and interactive marketing campaigns.
In one day you will learn to:
- Measure the effectiveness of your
web sites and interactive marketing campaigns
- Analyse your web
stats and log files to uncover powerful new information to
get the most out of your investments
- Use market research, focus groups
and end-to-end analysis to further enhance your feedback information
Anyone wanting to know more about how their web site or online
marketing campaigns are performing.
How will you benefit?
The Web Analytics training course provides you with techniques to
get the best possible return on the investment you have already
your web site design, search engine submissions and marketing campaigns.
The course will help you identify who is visiting your web site,
how they got there and what they did once they arrived. This information
will you with invaluable insights you can use to improve all aspects
of your site or online marketing campaigns.
Why Measure Web Effectiveness?
- Reasons for measurement
- 'The Leaky Pipe’ – where web sites
- The ‘Internet Value Chain’
- From user to site
- Understanding where data can be collected and
Web Effectiveness Measurement Services
There are four main types of services
or tools available:
- Market measurement (panels, surveys, data aggregators)
- Site centric
measurement (log file tools, page tagging systems)
- User profiling
- Site performance measurement (end-to-end
Pulling It All Together
Putting in place a web measurement framework:
- Developing a holistic approach
- 5 stage process to developing a web
- Putting in place your measurement framework
- How to measure return on investment (ROI)
Creating a web measurement strategy for:
- Site design update / redesign
- Marketing campaign evaluation
Where to next?