Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Course
Location: London UK
Duration: 1 Day
Dates: Contact Us
Our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training course provides
a detailed and practical insight into how to maximise the position
important UK and global search engines and directories, helping to
drive more targeted visitors to your web site.
In one day you will learn to:
- Enhance your web site to improve
its effectiveness through SEO.
- Use a range of methods to attract more, higher
quality visitors to your website.
- Achieve a high ranking with all
the major search engines.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the design or performance of a web site including
sales and marketing professionals, online marketers, consultants
as well as non-specialists.
How will you benefit from our SEO training course?
Search engines beat all other media in driving
visitors to web sites (77% of Internet users employ
search engines to find
websites). Furthermore, 78% of users will abandon their query
if the first three pages of listings does not yield an answer to
their question. So it is imperative you do something to get your
high in the search engine rankings to get noticed - hence the need
for search engine optimisation.
This SEO training course will help you learn the key differences
between the many search engines and directories, how to tweak the
site to maximise search engine rankings, the critical importance
of keywords and how to get the most out of the submission process.
Most importantly, it will help you learn how to ensure your
website is found prominently within the search engine results pages
(SERPs) of all the major UK
search engines, to maximise
the marketing return on your web site investment.
Search Engine Optimisation Training Course Content
Search Engines & Directories
- The key differences between a search engine and a directory
- Explaining search engines and how they work
- The latest information on the top
- Search engines - Google, Yahoo Search, MSN, Ask Jeeves, AltaVista,
Hotbot, Teoma, Fast
- Directories - Yahoo, Open Directory
How Web Site Design can Impact Search Engine Rankings
- Dynamic content
- Choosing the right keywords for SEO
- Getting the right combinations
- Where to place keywords within your web site
- Meta tags, alt tags, titles, headings
Other SEO Techniques - their Pros & Cons
- Doorway pages, gateway pages
- Domain names
Search Engine Submissions
- What you need to do before submitting
- Submission services
- Submission logs and analysis
- How to avoid spamming the search engines
Where to next?