Pay per Click (PPC) Training Course
Location: London UK
Duration: 1 Day
Dates: Contact Us
Google AdWords Training
Google AdWords you can display your ads on Google and their advertising
network - no matter what your budget. You only pay only if people
click your ads.
You create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases
related to your business. When people search on Google using one
of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the search results.
You are only advertising to an audience that is already interested
in your products or services.
MSN Search & Microsoft adCenter Training
adCenter lets you target your customers through MSN with greater
accuracy than any other PPC service. You can target customers by
age, gender, location, time of day or day of week. You can also
identify who is clicking on particular keywords, which then helps
you to optimise your keywords selection accordingly. You can find
out the demographic profile of who is clicking on your keywords
and then refine your campaign to maximise conversion and Return
on Investment (ROI).
Optimize Pay per Click Training Course
Our Pay per Click (PPC) training course provides a detailed and
practical approach to developing, structuring and managing a successful
and cost effective Pay per Click advertising campaign through search
In one day you will learn to:
- Structure your PPC campaign for greatest impact and ease of
- Select the best performing and most cost effective keywords
for your campaign.
- Stay on top – how to best manage and evolve your PPC campaign
- Improve your relevancy - as measured by your Clickthrough Rates
- Understand the differences between the main Pay per Click vendors
- Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing (formerly Overture),
Miva (formerly Espotting and FindWhat), and MSN ad Center etc.
- Track sales conversions that have come directly from your PPC
- Maximise your ROI for the whole Pay per Click campaign.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in online marketing campaigns wanting to get the
very best results for their marketing budget. Including sales and
marketing staff, online marketers and consultants.
How will you benefit?
Pay per Click advertising campaigns can be one of the most effective
forms on online marketing. However, without careful design and management
PPC campaigns can also easily waste money and run away with high
unexpected bid costs. This PPC training course will help you understand
exactly how to avoid those pitfalls and deliver a highly effective
online campaign delivering impressive results at minimum cost.
- The importance of campaign structure within your PPC accounts
- Targeting your marketing PPC spend
- Build in flexibility to monitor success and evolve your PPC
- Tracking sales conversions
- Pay per Click Bidding strategy
Keywords, Keywords, Keywords
- Keyword selection - and which ones to avoid for PPC
- Finding and exploiting untapped keywords
- Low-cost testing to get it right
How to Improve Your Clickthrough Rates (CTRs)
- Clever keyword variations
- Writing captivating PPC ads
- Special keyword opportunities
- Optimising PPC ad position and the pros and cons of high positions
- Filtering out unwanted keywords
- Tracking sales conversions
- Focusing your PPC ad copy
Key Differences Between the Pay per Click Search Engines
- Google AdWords
- Yahoo! Search Marketing (formerly Overture)
- MSN ad Center
- Miva (formerly Espotting & FindWhat)
- Other global PPC search engines
Fully Qualified Practitioners
- Google AdWords Qualified Individual
Where to next?